Thursday, December 3, 2009

Addendum

Just wanted to make something clear -- I didn't mean to make my post about my host family gripe-y. They're very good people and I have a lot of respect for them. They're about as hard-working as anybody. I really admire my host mom's energy -- not only is she working two jobs, she's also running the house. We have a good time joking around; she's really a jovial person.

As for my host sister, after I finished this post and went downstairs to hang out, she offered to show me her own blog. I haven't had a chance to read it yet -- I'm curious to see what she has to write about. I gave her some of the Whoppers mom sent me and she loved them, so I'll definitely send her a care package when I get back.

I'll miss them when I come home for sure, and I hope to keep in touch for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment